Signature ONE Realty Group
6 Brown Rd
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Email Phone: 518-376-2965 Direct Phone: 518-587-0599
Cindy brings over 30 years experience to the Real Estate profession. Specializing in New Home Sales and Marketing, she is also director of Sales and Marketing for Michaels Group Homes, a leading new home builder in the Capital Region. Having trained with several renowned national new home sales trainers she is one of the first Realtors in this area to specialize in new home sales exclusively and has sold over $600 million in real estate. Cindy serves as Director of the New York State Association of Realtors and serves on the Committee for Professional Standards with the Greater Capital Association of Realtors. She is also Past President of The Women's Council of Realtors and has served as Trustee of the Educational Foundation which grants funds for students and teachers. "Education is the foundation for our youth and a lifelong ambition of mine is to help our children achieve their goals in this ever competitive world". Cindy brings her goals for continuing education to all the agents working together at Signature Homes Realty to provide customers with the utmost in service and reliability.
Cindy enjoys boating on Lake George with her friends and family... "As a young child growing up my father always had a boat and we spent our summers on Lake George and Sacandaga Reservoir. It was important for my father to make sure I knew how to handle a boat, tie knots and make decisions on the fly. It was great time that we spent together. I love boating as much today as I did growing up". Her love for boating brought her back to Lake George as an adult, specifically Harris Bay Yacht Club, the largest privately owned marina on Lake George where she serves as Director at Large and was recently elected the first female Commodore at the Club, and only female Commodore on Lake George. "I have never sought to break any glass ceilings, I just love doing what I do and hope I can give back and contribute where I can".
Professional and Education
- NYS Real Estate License, 1984
- Siena College, Business Management & Marketing
- NYS Real Estate Brokers License, 1990
- 2009 Realtor of the Year
- Consistent Top Producers List ~ Albany Business Review
- Breakfast of Champions Top Awards Recipient since 1998 - 2016
- Certified New Home Sales Specialist-CSP
- Graduate Real Estate Institute-GRI
- Resort & Second Home Specialist-RSPS
- Director, New York State Association of Realtors
- Past Director, Greater Capital Association of Realtors
- Committee for Professional Standards
- Member, Greater Capital Association of Realtors
- Member, Southern Adirondack Association of Realtors
- Member, New York State Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Capital Region Builders and Remodeler's Association
- Member, NYS Builders Association
- Member, National Association of Home Builders
- 2009 President Women's Council Of Realtors
- Past Trustee and Vice Chair Educational Foundation
- Commodore and Director at Large, Harris Bay Yacht Club, Lake George
- New Home Sales and Marketing Expert
- Seller and Buyer Representation
- Custom and Luxury Homes
- Maintenance Free Communities
- Investment Property
- Vacant Land
- Full time and Vacation Rentals
- Townhomes & Condominums
- Commercial Sales & Leasing
I have been serving homeowners in the Capital Region for over 30 years. I love what I do. Why? Because nothing excites me more than watching home buyers become home owners. And working with sellers to protect their interest with their most valued asset.
I love homes. I love turning houses into homes where memories can start. Since I was 6 years old, growing up in Latham, I remember knocking on my neighbors doors and asking if I could see their home. I loved the different layouts and unique characteristics of their homes. I didn't know it then, but many years later that interest would grow into my passion.
I am driven by watching people experience this for the first time. And I love helping homeowners that I have worked with in the past making that magic happen again.
When you work with me I will share my years of experience to help benefit you and maximize your experience. I know that listening to you will be the foundation for our relationship and from there only your imagination will be your limitation.
Call me today and let me show you what I can do for YOU!
- Proud mother of a teenage son ~ YES! I'm still super proud ;)
- Born and raised in the Capital Region, residing in Saratoga Springs
- Avid boater
- Mom to two not so furry Dobermans ~ Bella and Kaiser
- Love all kinds of music
- Love to watch my husband play trumpet with his band, The NYPlayers
- Love spending time with friends and family